It’s been 2 years since Singapore first went into lockdown in April 2020 due to covid. Now that Singapore and other countries are starting to open up, it may be a good time to sit down and review our finances.
Some finance lessons learnt over last 2yrs:
– Emergency cash: Important to buffer for job and economic uncertainties
– Risk management: For unexpected medical bills
– Cashflow: Cutting discretionary spending can be done if necessary
– Savings & Investment: Opportunities should not be overlooked
In fact, Singaporeans are extremely good savers, as Personal savings of Singapore households hit five-year high in 2020
See attached Straits Times article
Given the above, now might be a good time to review your finances, especially if you have not done so in the last 2years. We are running a limited time only offer for full financial planning with our clients
This full financial plan report will help you to take account of your current financial status and plan your financial future.
Benefits of such financial plan report:
– Review your financial objectives
– See how your current savings & investment plans are working towards your retirement objective
– Understand the financial impact of major events like property purchase, retirement
– Stress-test your financial portfolio in the event of unforeseen circumstances like death, disability, critical illness or retrenchment
– Tax planning to reduce taxes payable
– Estate & legacy planning
1. Financial Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Balance sheet
5. Financial Goals
6. Insurance / Investment
Do speak to us if you would like to know more on how we can value-add to your financial journey.